1. Relive the first date. Take your anniversary as an opportunity to bring back the butterflies that fluttered in your belly the first time you got together. Remember how exciting falling in love was? Let’s relive that again.
2. Celebrate with the ones who play a part in your relationship. Send flowers or a box of chocolates to the one who set you two up and tell them how grateful you are for setting you up in the first place. Or why don’t you invite them over for dinner?
3. Write a love letter for the future. Write a love letter to each other, keep it in a safe place and ask your partner to open and read it on your next anniversary.
4. Turn your gadgets off and get turned on. Spend an evening with no technology, just the two of you. Let your iPod play some music to bring out the mood, but that’s it. Enjoy each other's company and get intimate!
5. Go on a date to the amusement park. Laugh out loud, goof around and be restless like a couple of teenagers.
6. Watch your wedding video. … and/or look through your wedding pictures. It's a great opportunity to remember that special day. Dust off those DVDs and photo albums, you can now make fun of those horrible wedding-playlist-gone-wrong.
7. Upgrade your rings. Love does get better as the years roll by. Celebrate your 'upgraded' love with upgrading your rings. Get new ones or modify the original.
8. Do something new and extreme together. Have you tried extreme sports with your partner? Did you know that the sky-rocketing endorphin that you'll get from doing such extreme sports, plus the novelty will boost your libidos! So, what will you do first? From sky diving, bungee jumping, to mountain climbing, and white water rafting, just make sure you hire a licensed and experienced provider.
9. Visit a place for the first time. What’s a great way to celebrate your marriage journey than to experience an actual journey that you’ve never been on before? Go on, book that ticket, explore and share a new experience together. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
10. What's pre-wedding photo shoot? Get post-wedding photo shoot! If you missed the chance, or if you just like those who didn't do such trend, an anniversary is a great excuse to get dressed up and take pictures. You can even do it while you’re traveling to a new place. Let SweetEscape capture your moments.
So, what's your idea for this year's anniversary celebration? Whatever you’re going to do, make it a memorable experience that you will cherish for many years to come. Freeze the moments, book a session with SweetEscape.
As parents sometimes we can ran out of ideas when it comes to holidays and special occasion. Especially closing into New Year’s Eve, our concerns will be, what can be a good place for us and the children to celebrate. If you so happen to be in Bali this New Year’s Eve, here are a few options to take your children to for the celebration.
This is not just like any other zoo in Indonesia. It has its own lodge for you and your children to stay. The unique part about this lodge is that it is located right near by the animals. So you and your children can experience a real safari feel. It is a fun place to be to celebrate New Year’s Eve.
This place might not be very wellknown by the locals, but this resort, which originated from France is a great place to stay with your children. Not only for the fact that you pay for the hotel rooms but inside the resort itself they have many different fun activities for both adult and children which is all included in the price room. And at night they have shows and events of celebration.
If you are feeling a little bit fancy to celebrate New Year’s Eve then maybe this Prohibition Party at Alila this year will be great. By locating a secret entrance to a dining den, this would be a great experience to have and most of all it is children friendly place. They will present you special performances and magician to entertain the whole family.
Aside from this list, since you are already in Bali, have yourself and the rest of the family go to one of the beaches in Bali. Every year they will launch beautiful fireworks and it is always a wonderful experience to have to close the year. We hope you and your family have a great celebration!SweetEscape capture your moments. SweetEscape connects you with local photographers in 300+ cities in the world.