In this role, you will be a part of our QA teams and help plan testing, execute test scripts and participate in all phases of a project.
· Participate in requirements review and understand new feature development
· Collaborate with software engineering team on QA/Testing topics
· Develop and execute test cases within agile/scrum sprint cycles
· Complete projects in an efficient and timely manner.
· Assist in troubleshooting of quality issues.
· Develops, documents and maintains test cases and validation reports
· Undergraduate currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science or Information System
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Previous internship and/or work experience preferred.
· Ability to think analytically to solve problems individually and in a team environment.