1. Relive the first date. Take your anniversary as an opportunity to bring back the butterflies that fluttered in your belly the first time you got together. Remember how exciting falling in love was? Let’s relive that again.
2. Celebrate with the ones who play a part in your relationship. Send flowers or a box of chocolates to the one who set you two up and tell them how grateful you are for setting you up in the first place. Or why don’t you invite them over for dinner?
3. Write a love letter for the future. Write a love letter to each other, keep it in a safe place and ask your partner to open and read it on your next anniversary.
4. Turn your gadgets off and get turned on. Spend an evening with no technology, just the two of you. Let your iPod play some music to bring out the mood, but that’s it. Enjoy each other's company and get intimate!
5. Go on a date to the amusement park. Laugh out loud, goof around and be restless like a couple of teenagers.
6. Watch your wedding video. … and/or look through your wedding pictures. It's a great opportunity to remember that special day. Dust off those DVDs and photo albums, you can now make fun of those horrible wedding-playlist-gone-wrong.
7. Upgrade your rings. Love does get better as the years roll by. Celebrate your 'upgraded' love with upgrading your rings. Get new ones or modify the original.
8. Do something new and extreme together. Have you tried extreme sports with your partner? Did you know that the sky-rocketing endorphin that you'll get from doing such extreme sports, plus the novelty will boost your libidos! So, what will you do first? From sky diving, bungee jumping, to mountain climbing, and white water rafting, just make sure you hire a licensed and experienced provider.
9. Visit a place for the first time. What’s a great way to celebrate your marriage journey than to experience an actual journey that you’ve never been on before? Go on, book that ticket, explore and share a new experience together. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
10. What's pre-wedding photo shoot? Get post-wedding photo shoot! If you missed the chance, or if you just like those who didn't do such trend, an anniversary is a great excuse to get dressed up and take pictures. You can even do it while you’re traveling to a new place. Let SweetEscape capture your moments.
So, what's your idea for this year's anniversary celebration? Whatever you’re going to do, make it a memorable experience that you will cherish for many years to come. Freeze the moments, book a session with SweetEscape.
The idea of getting someone professional to take your photos might not appeal to everyone, but here in SweetEscape we firmly believe that once you tried a SweetEscape session, you'd immediately fall in love with it and would want to book more. No, this is not a marketing campaign, it's a fact! Don't believe us? Check out these real stories from our real clients on why they love SweetEscape so much!
Our very own Creative Director, Jalu, wasn't really a big fan of being photographed. However, after 8 months of working in SweetEscape and (naturally) getting exposed to SweetEscape's beautiful photos in a lot of beautiful locations around the world, Jalu started to feel that maybe being photographed isn't such a bad idea after all.
So, for his family holiday in Tokyo this year-end, Jalu booked his first-ever session. What impressed him the most is how easy the booking process turned out to be–just through the app. His interesed was piqued even higher when he met the photographer who was very friendly and easy to converse with.
"I also noticed how professional their cameras and gears were! So it made me even more convinced that my photos would turn out to be great!" said Jalu.
When Jalu received the photos, he was surprised at how beautiful the photos turned out to be. His wife loved the session and the photos, his young daughter–which he feared wouldn't enjoy the shoot–also absolutely loved it, even he himself looked good in the photos!
"The photographers really know how to find the perfect angle for you, I never thought my photos would turn out these great!" said Jalu. "I absolutely love it, and I'd definitely book more sessions when I travel to other interesting locations in the future."
Sheena Buraga and her husband Daniel are truly one of the most unique clients SweetEscape had recently. Their 'Seasons of Love' pre-nup concept is really inspiring, and SweetEscape is proud and honoured to be a part of their love journey from the very start when Daniel first proposed to Sheena in Tokyo (spring), to their pre-nup shots in Nami Island (autumn) and Niseko (winter), and finally to their final pre-nup shot in Siargao (summer).
"Between May and June 2018 after the proposal, we started planning for our wedding. At first we thought that the photos in Tokyo would be our proposal / engagement photos, and we wanted to capture another pre-nup photoshoot, not with SweetEscape. But when seeing our proposal photos shot by SweetEscape, everybody said that our pre-nup shoots will look less beautiful compared to the super-beautiful photos of our proposal taken by SweetEscape! Considering this, and since we were travelling to Nami Island, South Korea in the autumn, we decided to create this 'Four Seasons of Love' pre-nup concept with SweetEscape!" said Sheena when asked about what made them keep taking their pre-nup shots with us.
TV reporter Najla Hilabi always puts an extra care for her Instagram feed; she wants it to look extra neat and beautiful, and this was her initial reason to use SweetEscape. After knowing about us from an Instagram ad, she decided to book her first session for her trip to Prague.
"I don't know if I'd ever go back to Prague again, so I thought it was important to capture my moments there with a proper photography service," said Najla.
What impressed her was eventhough there were some language barrier with the photographer, the photos still turned out beautiful, and the photographer brought her to the hidden gems of the already enchanting city. This, in addition to the beautiful photos she received afterwards, made her book another session for her recent trip to Tokyo.
"I feel that SweetEscape always maintains their standard of quality. You don't just get your raw photos, you get perfectly curated and professionally edited photos, and this careful production process really makes me love SweetEscape!"
So, don't let anything make you doubt us! SweetEscape connects you to thousands of local professional photographers in more than 500 cities around the world, so you can capture every moment and get beautiful photos directly to your devices in just 48 hours after your session. This holiday season, capture more with SweetEscape's JINGLE DEALS, where you can get sessions starting as low as USD 50! Download our app, book your session today and let's #MakeLifeMemorable!